Energizing Foods Workshop for Individuals
Would you like to improve your energy and immune system, and reduce stress by eating delicious and nourishing food?
Sol Food Nutrition has developed a custom workshop in which Registered Dietitian Iris Briand shows you how to:
- Plan and create fresh, delicious and healthy energy foods
Successfully make healthy lifestyle changes
- Increased energy and stamina
- Improved mental focus, mood and confidence throughout the day
- More restful sleep and reduced stress
- Improved diet and digestion
- Enhanced immune system
- Better overall health and appearance
How it works:
On a selected date, Ms. Briand will present a 90-minute workshop plus time to eat the delicious meal, in the convenience of your home. All ingredients and materials are provided. No previous nutrition or cooking experience is required. Workshops can be arranged at your convenience as a lunch or dinner activity.
What the workshop includes:
- Interactive nutrition and food preparation demo
- Sampling of gourmet energizing foods
- Organic, local, and sustainable ingredients
- Cost-effective ways to increase nutritional value
- Time-saving, electronic recipe handouts
- Advice on adopting recipes for various food sensitivities and special diets
- Techniques for reducing dietary carbon footprint
- 1 participant: $150
- 2 participants: $90 per person
- 3 participants: $75 per person
- 4-5 participants: $50 per person
- 6-10 participants: $40 per person
- 11-15 participants: $25 per person
- More than 15 participants, please inquire for more information.
Wondering which workshop would be best for your personal nutrition needs?